Look on your phone and find the 10th non selfie picture and use that as your prompt. – Prompt by Deborah Dalton https://unsplash.com/photos/wHaQ4XJ9SgY
Write a letter to yourself from the perspective of someone who is no longer in your life. It could be a former teacher you admired but you lost touch with, someone you knew from childhood, someone who passed on, etc. The specifics are very much up to you. https://unsplash.com/photos/B__vFHWZEz4
Read Robert Frost’s poem Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening, chose one line or phrase, and with credit, write a poem with that line or phrase in it. Prompt partially contributed by Se Johnson. https://unsplash.com/photos/onQh1_dr9rQ
Well, tickle my funny bone
ReplyDeleteAnd slap my knee
I can't catch my breath
Even if I wanted to
I'm deceased
Hahaha
Hehe
Lol
😂
The last word is emoji after lol. I forgot
DeleteLaughter
ReplyDeleteThe sound from
you I love.
Every time I hear
it, my heart smiles.
It will never
grow old.
The first thing
I fell in love with.
I will do anything
to hear that sound.