Hour 7

 Look on your phone and find the 10th non selfie picture and use that as your prompt. – Prompt by Deborah Dalton

https://unsplash.com/photos/wHaQ4XJ9SgY 

Comments

  1. Conversation With Mom

    I miss you…

    I know…

    Why did you leave so early?

    I didn’t. I left right
    when I was intended to.

    I still needed you.
    Still need you.

    I am not far.
    I will not ever be far.

    Deep down I know that.

    Good it’s the truth.
    I will always be with you.

    How do I communicate
    with you?

    You know the answers
    to all the questions.
    You know more than you
    think you do.

    Do I?

    Yes, you have
    always known.
    You just needed
    encouragement.

    I suppose that
    is true.
    I still miss
    our talks.

    I miss them too.
    We are talking now.

    In a manner of
    speaking I guess.
    I better go for now.
    I am sure we will
    talk again soon.

    I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I talk to myself sometimes and write it down. It's kind of helpful.

      Delete
  2. eyes closed
    mouth open
    pillow white
    walls blue
    hospital gown
    heart broken
    daddy forever
    i love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry. I know how tough it must be for you right now. I truly hope this marathon helps even just a little.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hour 6

Hour 2